Breath is a common problem that many people suffer from. While it is often attributed to poor dental hygiene, there are other problems that it can cause. it
Sadly, even brushing your teeth two or three times a day won’t necessarily alleviate the odor coming out of your mouth. In fact, the foods we eat and the habits we adopt can play a big role in bad breath. For example, onions, garlic, tobacco and alcohol negatively affect the smell of our breath. During the digestion of food, certain substances in food are released into the bloodstream, which in turn goes to the lungs.
How to get rid of bad breath:
That is, when we eat onions or garlic, we breathe them in and out all day.
- Don’t limit yourself to brushing your teeth. Dental floss to get rid of bacteria that build up between your teeth and a tongue scraper to get directly on the back of your tongue. A special tongue scraper is better than the back of a special toothbrush because of its ease of use. A toothbrush is awkward compared to these items, and unless you give your teeth and mouth all the work, you’re unlikely to get rid of bad breath.
- Consider changing your diet. If you eat garlic or onions regularly, your breath is likely to smell, regardless of whether you brush and floss regularly or not. Eating sweet foods creates cavities and other problems where bacteria can hide and rot, causing bad breath.
- If you have a health problem that is the cause of your bad breath, it is better to consult your doctor, not your dentist. Obviously, your dentist can tell you whether your bad breath is caused by your mouth or some other problem and is likely your first point of contact.
- Drinking water is another great way to combat bad breath. A dry mouth is a real feast for bacteria as they can get stuck in the mouth and cause absolute havoc.
- Chewing gum is only used to mask bad breath and not repair it despite advertising to the contrary. The sugar in the gum creates voids, and voids are like little havens for bacteria. When you eat chewing gum with sugar substitutes, your body can react badly to them and have digestive problems, which can also cause bad breath.
The site contains sponsored links to products from Affiliate Programs or Ad Programs. .