Small habits that will help you lose weight.
We all know the conventional guides to how to cut calories, do cardio, and hit the gym to get fit, but there are plenty of little and obvious tricks that you shouldn’t ignore if you want to lose weight fast.
By adding a few small habits into your daily routine you could be ready for your bikini in just a few weeks.
Some habits that will help you reach your weight loss goals are:
- Take the stairs. (yes, no elevator)
- Taking the stairs instead of the elevator every day can burn extra calories. It doesn’t seem like much, but it adds up. Climbing stairs can burn an additional 5 pounds over a period of one year. of fat.
- Cucumber snack. (come on! cucumbers are delicious)
- Cucumbers are delicious and only have 1 calorie each!
- Drink H2O before eating. (told you, the list is obvious, but also easy)
- Drinking water before eating will fill you up so you don’t overeat. Try to drink 2 glasses of water 10 minutes before each meal. You will find that you won’t be able to drink all of the pizza if you do so and you will definitely skip Deser.
- Skip the soda. (you heard that, no excuses)
- Unless you do anything else, at least skip the soda for 1 meal a day. This can save you up to 3,000 calories a week!
- Don’t shop hungry. (psychology confirms it!)
- If you go to the grocery store to pick up your groceries for the week, make sure you have a large meal before you go out. You will find that all of these addicts suddenly lose the same attraction and are more likely to make smarter decisions.
- Don’t let the fat free phenomenon fool you.
- Skip the fat-free frozen yogurt and other sugar-laden treats. Very often, these fat-free candies are filled with sugar to make up for the flavor they lose with the fat.
- Hang photos. (Motivation will boost your weight loss)
- Put some pictures on your fridge of how you want to look and / or pictures of you when you were in good shape. This will motivate you to put up a fight every time you reach for that gallon of ice cream. They can also take a photo of yourself if you are really out of shape to show you how you DO NOT want to look. This can be even more motivating.
- Eat slow. (don’t rush to eat)
- It takes a while for the brain to determine that it is full. Eating slow enough is giving your body time for the brain to know that you have enough and that you are eating less because you feel full.
- Don’t eat with fat friends. (hurts but, makes you lose weight)
- Yes, we know that Joey has been your friend since first grade, but that doesn’t mean you have to go out to eat with him. Adopting the eating habits of your fattest friends can be a fast track to destruction.
- Don’t eat everything on your plate. (yeah, forget about your cultural limitations)
- Americans have a habit of finishing everything on their plate, even when it’s full. It probably comes from our mother, who tells us that we have to end it all because there are starving children in Ethiopia who would do anything for our food. Forget all this guilt. Your mom will be much happier if you eat less and live much longer to take care of her when she is older.
The site contains sponsored links to products from Affiliate Programs or Ad Programs. .